Title: Corporate Recruiter
Department: Human Resources
Reports to: Sr Director, Human Resources
Job Status: Full-time
The Corporate Recruiter (CR) is responsible for delivering recruiting success throughout the organization. This will be achieved through assisting with the development of recruiting plans, employing traditional sourcing strategies and resources, as well as developing new, creative recruiting ideas. The CR will play a critical role in ensuring we are hiring the best possible talent.
Key success attributes include customer focus, solution orientation, agility, and ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment. Our aim is to ensure that the CR is a trusted advisor to all internal customers.
- Efficiently and effectively fill open positions
- Source candidates using traditional tools, seek out innovative recruiting ideas, research and recommend sources for active and passive candidate recruiting
- Develop a pool of qualified candidates in advance of company needs, maintain regular contact with possible future candidates
- Review resumes for specific job-related requirements, manage and utilize ATS system according to recordkeeping laws
- Create compliant and creative job descriptions
- Schedule phone screens and on-site interviews with all appropriate parties and conference room, maintain on-site interview flow with hiring managers
- Administer department assessments, conduct reference checks and selection practices for quality of hire
- Use social and professional networking sites to identify and source candidates
- Post openings in suitable advertisements, with professional organizations, and in other position appropriate venues.
- Conduct regular follow-up with managers to determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans and implementation, assist in updating and executing recruiting plans
- Network through industry contacts, association memberships, trade groups and employees
- Coordinate and implement college recruiting initiatives, develop working relationships within colleges
- Attend local professional meetings and membership development meetings
- Perform other special projects as assigned
- Must maturely and discreetly handle highly confidential/sensitive human resource information
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred
- 3-5 years recruiting experience required
- Knowledge of various employment laws and practices, and ability to maintain highly confidential nature of human resources
- Experience with high volume recruiting, must have proven ability to recruit professional Inside Sales talent
- Proven candidate sourcing and relationship building skills
- Excellent computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision, with excellent organizational skills.
- Must have friendly demeanor and display positive personality
- Must be results driven with the proven ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
Company-sponsored Medical/Dental/Vision plans, long-term disability and life insurance, incentive stock options, 401K plan, employee assistance program, flexible spending accounts for medical and dependent day care, tuition reimbursement, veterinary care discount program, student loan refinance and match program, generous vacation and sick time allowance, 10 paid holidays, summer bonus 1/2 day off per month, anniversary day off, monthly awards with prize drawings, alternate schedules offer Friday afternoons off and a really cool office environment including beautiful outdoor patios with lounge chairs, massage chairs, free lunch Fridays, ping pong, monthly social events and much more.
Digital Air Strike is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class.