Digital Operations Manager
Are you passionate about process? Do you have a dream to work for a fun, fast-growing social media company? Do you love developing a team? Then the Digital Operations Manager role may be for you!
The Digital Operations Manager will develop a team of specialists in the creation and execution of organic and paid social media marketing strategy in support of the business objectives of Digital Air Strike clients. This new manager will oversee a portion of the existing Consumer Engagement Team.
Prior experience with creative problem solving, critical thinking, process improvement/development, creative marketing direction, and team leadership within a marketing, managed services or customer service environment. Experience managing teams in a call center or production environment with hitting team KPIs, setting goals and maximizing efficiency is helpful or experience in a variety of digital marketing disciplines like SEO, PPC, reputation management, email marketing, SMS campaigns, content marketing, influencer marketing, etc.
- Supervising a Consumer Engagement Team, hiring and developing employees, ensuring all contractual client obligations are met
- Setting standards for output, excellence, and retention; helping the team meet those standards
- Developing processes to improve team efficiency, quality, measured output, KPIs, optimizing team output.
- Document process, flow charts, identify automation opportunities and optimize economy of scale
- Identifying opportunities for automation and working with technology teams to pursue solutions
- Inspecting and training on client social metrics and reporting
- Coaching team in the development of social marketing strategy
- Weekend on-call rotation duties
- Bachelor’s degree and/or 3+ years proven field experience required
- Team leadership experience
- Experience coaching, training, and developing team members
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office tools including Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel
- A proven track record of being extremely professional with clients, peers and senior leadership
- Effective time management and task prioritization
- Inventive, well organized, highly dependable, efficient and detail oriented
- Experience working with project management tools such as Salesforce, Asana, etc.
Company-sponsored Medical/Dental/Vision plans, long-term disability and life insurance, incentive stock options, 401K plan, employee assistance program, flexible spending accounts for medical and dependent day care, tuition reimbursement, veterinary care discount program, student loan refinance and match program, generous vacation and sick time allowance, 10 paid holidays, summer bonus 1/2 day off per month, anniversary day off, monthly awards with prize drawings, alternate schedules offer Friday afternoons off and a really cool office environment including beautiful outdoor patios with lounge chairs, massage chairs, free lunch Fridays, ping pong, monthly social events and much more.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Location: Scottsdale, AZ