The Office Manager is a deeply important individual contributor who literally touches every part of our business and has the ability to positively impact the experience of every Digital Air Strike (DAS) employee, client or visitor on a daily basis. You will be asked to build an environment that is inspiring, enjoyable and productive for all DAS employees. This includes leading the efficient and professional operation of our office including maintaining work spaces, conference rooms and break areas. It also includes an emphasis on providing administrative assistance to our executive team such as travel arrangements and expense reports, so they can focus on strategic business operations.
The Office Manager is visible as the first point of contact for DAS and the Executive team. This means you will present all employees and guests with a warm and inviting demeanor that makes everyone feel like they belong. We love our culture and are seeking someone who will help us promote an inviting, clean, open, inclusive, healthy and welcoming environment that upholds our values and supports our employee needs. If you are a self-starter, enjoy wearing multiple hats, have excellent organization skills along with the ability to prioritize tasks, meet deadlines and the ability to pivot and go with the flow, this is the position for you.
- Facility coordination including daily office needs, vendor management, ad-hoc projects while working working with property management
- Provide administrative assistance to executives, including travel arrangements, hotel/corporate apartment stays, expense reports, onsite meetings and VIP visitor planning and execution, etc.
- Responsible for our corporate apartment booking, HQ area hotel stays and ensuring budget is in line with requirements
- Update and schedule meetings/appointments as requested; handle meeting room booking and post schedule on conference wall each day
- During special occasions and holidays, you will engineer and execute office decor and participate in set-up/clean-up for internal events.
- Coordinate building management and facilities items (i.e. vendors, janitorial, etc. as requested)
- Maintain security by following procedures and controlling access (maintain badge assignment, issue visitor badges, etc.)
- Ensure all meeting rooms are cleaned, organized, and properly stocked throughout the day (old content is wiped off-white boards, etc.) particularly in advance of VIP visitors.
- Ensure the office is well maintained and functional. Common expectations include: houseplants are watered weekly and well maintained (3rd party vendor may be used), printer stations are stocked and in working order, break areas and conference rooms kept neat and orderly, our company marketing flyers near office entrances are stocked and up to date, etc.
- Order food as requested, i.e., corporate meetings, VIP visitors, etc.
- Manage and order office supplies, as well as refreshment and snack vendor
- Serve visitors by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately
- Answer incoming phone calls per current call routing plan and provide basic information when needed, check messages in a timely fashion and forward to appropriate parties
- Receive and sort daily mail/deliveries/couriers, handle electronic stamps for outgoing, FedEX, shipping and assist Marketing with large shipments for tradeshows
- Assist with parking management for the entire organization
- Track sign-in/out for Company bike or similar items, maintain waiver signatures
- Assist Marketing and HR with local staff events and charitable programs as requested (e.g. Company meeting logistics, coordination of pick up or delivery of items to charities, etc.)
- Schedule and maintain refrigerator cleaning (quarterly schedule) and post
- Perform other special projects and duties as necessary
- Minimum of 4 years reception and office management experience of office size of 160-180 employees with progressively increasing responsibilities including directly supporting the administrative needs of company
- Positive and friendly disposition required along with professional appearance. Great can-do attitude and energized by working in a dynamic, fast moving team environment
- Proven experience in similar roles, with the ability to organize, multitask, prioritize and work under pressure
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite including PowerPoint and able to easily pick up new technology or application skills
- Solid communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to influence others; handle conflict appropriately, know when to delegate issues upward and when to apply common sense
- A high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information, and professionalism in dealing with people at all levels is imperative
- Ability to handle administrative details independently with proactive ownership of results while exercising good judgement in keeping team members informed
Company-sponsored Medical/Dental/Vision plans, long-term disability and life insurance, incentive stock options, 401K plan, employee assistance program, flexible spending accounts for medical and dependent day care, tuition reimbursement, veterinary care discount program, student loan refinance and match program, generous vacation and sick time allowance, 10 paid holidays, summer bonus 1/2 day off per month, anniversary day off, monthly awards with prize drawings, alternate schedules offer Friday afternoons off and a really cool office environment including beautiful outdoor patios with lounge chairs, massage chairs, free lunch Fridays, ping pong, monthly social events and much more.
Digital Air Strike is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class.