The Digital Air Strike technology team is a top-notch group of technology evangelists focused on implementing the vision behind Digital Air Strike. We are avid practitioners of the Agile SCRUM framework, live for bleeding-edge technology, love to develop innovative, scalable, cloud-based SaaS solutions,and we think like owners.
We are currently seeking a passionate, enthusiastic, and inspired technologist for the role of a Salesforce Administrator. The ideal candidate should be a detail oriented, standout colleague with experience in Salesforce administration and other sales enablement tools. This is a superb opportunity to build new sales operations skills, in an exciting, startup environment with a dedicated & experienced team. The position will entail working within a diverse team of sales people, engineers, product managers and business stakeholders who are all responsible for developing and selling our SaaS based products.
- Administrative tasks and training of users in the Salesforce program including, set-up, profiles, roles, and customization of objects, fields, record types, page layouts, workflows custom processes, approval processes and validations as well as application configuration.
- Perform data integrity and manipulation tasks such as merging duplicate records and establishing proper ownership of existing accounts and contacts in accordance with sales ownership
- Establish and implement standards regarding system maintenance, configuration, development, testing, and data integrity
- Design, document, build, test, and deploy enhancements to Salesforce custom objects, page layouts, workflows, alerts, reports, and complex dashboards
- Research changes in upcoming versions of Salesforce.com and other integrated applications and provide recommendations for improving efficiency and productivity
- Make recommendations for enhancements and modifications to improve system performance, efficiency, internal business process, and reporting
- Manage daily sales dashboards and the broadcasting of critical methods, contest results, etc.
- Other developmental tasks as requested by sales management
- Provide administrative support for the sales training program, as needed
- Coordinate with other groups (i.e. Finance, Customer Service, Product Management) to ensure processes affecting the sales team run smoothly, and to support business reporting needs
- Share your technical solutions and product ideas with the team
- 2+ years of Salesforce administration, configuration and development experience
- Strong proficiency in all aspects of Salesforce
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce configuration and optimization techniques
- Strong knowledge of Data Loader and Excel and manipulating large amounts of data while using related object/field functions
- Experience in Process Builder & Flow
- Strong knowledge of installing and configuring packages from AppExchange
- Strong knowledge of API integration
- Strong knowledge of HTML, XML, and JSON
- Extraordinary analytical skills
- Extraordinary self-direction and project management skills
- Must be detail oriented with excellent follow-through skills
- Must have great written and oral skills, especially writing design documents that are easy to understand and communicating with non-technical people
- Be a self-starter comfortable working in a dynamic, startup environment
- Bachelor’s or Master's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field from an accredited university, advanced technical education from a recognized program or demonstrated technical knowledge and equivalent work experience
- Salesforce Admin Certification
- Zuora Billing Experience
- Subscription Management experience at mid-sized SaaS company
- Entrepreneurial / prior Start-Up experience
- Automotive Experience
- Digital Marketing Experience
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.