Sales Development Representative
DAS Technology is the leading customer engagement technology partner helping 7,000+ businesses leverage digital and social media environments. Our technology, team, and culture contribute to the success of our clients. DAS is recognized worldwide for its industry-leading technology & solutions and we are looking for driven professionals to join our growing team!
As a Sales Development Representative at DAS Technology, you will play a key role in driving the company's revenue growth by identifying, qualifying, and nurturing sales leads. You will work closely with the sales and marketing teams to create and execute outbound sales campaigns, generate new business opportunities, and build relationships with potential customers. The ideal candidate for this position is a self-starter with strong communication and interpersonal skills, a passion for sales, and a desire to learn and grow in a dynamic, fast-paced environment. The Sales Development Representative is a full-time, entry-level sales position onsite at our Old Town Scottsdale office.
- Articulate the value the suite of DAS Technology products provides to prospects and/or current clients with the intent of booking a demonstration.
- Develop and maintain a pipeline of qualified leads and opportunities.
- Creation of mystery shop and intel reports that identify areas of opportunity allowing the suite of DAS Technology solutions to provide value for prospects and or/current clients.
- Outbound calls, emails, videos, and other provided technologies to set and hold appointments based on strategic initiatives.
- Document all activities in Microsoft Dynamics including outreach efforts and gathered intel.
- Respond to all leads in a quick, timely, professional manner via email, text, video, phone call, and additional strategic outreach efforts.
- Qualify leads based on DAS revenue growth opportunities: determine customer or prospect goal/need, plus respond quickly to address all questions ensuring an appointment is set.
- Set the appointment: schedule appointments for our senior sales executives using, Microsoft Dynamics, Click-to-Call, Microsoft Outlook, and Microsoft Teams.
- Persistent follow-up: leverage all gathered intel, provided outreach tools, and strategic approaches to ensure appointments are set and held.
- Check emails and respond to anything critical which needs immediate attention from prospects, clients, and/or co-workers.
- Ability to work in an office environment with a high volume of outbound calls, texts, emails, videos, and additional outreach efforts to set and hold appointments.
- Organize and handle multiple tasks with flexibility.
- Possess strong interpersonal skills including effective communication (verbal, written, video) with our team, our prospects, and our clients.
- Strong technical experience including Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Internet, MS Outlook, MS Word, MS Excel, MS SharePoint, and FaceTime video, and possess a high aptitude to learn new technology platforms quickly and with ease.
- Be solutions-oriented; internally with team members, as well as with clients.
- Team player attitude with a passion for helping clients win.
- Coachable, reliable, self-motivated, and able to work independently.
- Live our values daily and inspire others with examples of going above and beyond.
The health, happiness, and financial success of our employees is the basis of our comprehensive and generous benefits program which includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- FREE & Company Subsidized Health Insurance Plans - Medical, Dental & Vision
- Flexible Spending Account, Dependent Care FSA, Health Savings Account, & Commuter Benefits
- FREE Life, Short-term and Long-term Disability Insurance
- FREE Employee Assistance Program for Mental Wellness & Life Planning
- Pet Care Discount Program for Veterinary Care
- 401k & Roth 401k + Company Match
- Incentive Stock Options
- Tuition & Training Reimbursement Programs
- 11 Paid Holidays & Competitive PTO
- Monthly Bonus 1/2 Day Fridays
- Paid Parental Leave
- Modern, fun, and friendly work environment, and more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Digital Air Strike provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.