Sales Manager, SaaS
Digital Air Strike is THE leading customer engagement technology partner helping 7,000+ businesses leverage digital and social media environments. Our technology, team, and culture contribute to the success of our clients. Digital Air Strike is recognized worldwide for its industry-leading technology & solutions and we are looking for elite professionals to join our growing team!
The Sales Manager, SaaS manages two different teams at DAS Technology with a two-fold purpose: 1) to create a learning/training environment in which a career pathway in sales can be accomplished with a one-year program with the end goal to be a member of the Auto Direct team at the end of the one year term and 2) to train new hires on the basics of the automotive industry in an SDR role in which they will be responsible for driving new demo requests to our top account executives.
The Sales Manager, SaaS also assists in building and managing all aspects of a sales department inclusive of recruiting & hiring sales staff, effective leads management, ongoing coaching & sales training, and developing creative strategies with our OEM/Enterprise partners for the SaaS team to leverage. He/she also assists the SalesOps team in assessing resources required by the sales department to achieve optimal performance, leading to financial growth for the business.
The Sales Manager, SaaS tracks sales activities and creates reports that he/she presents to leadership for use in strategic decision-making. He/she also plays an analytical role in conducting research and performing analyses on the performance of the sales department ensuring prompt delivery and accuracy of daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly reports to senior management. This is for the purpose of identifying areas of improvement in the business’s marketing strategies, identifying opportunities, and understanding the market and competitive environment.
The Sales Manager, SaaS also plays a collaborative role with Client Success, Activations, Marketing, Product, and the Auto Direct team (and with our Biz Dev/Agency teams too when appropriate) ensuring first-class delivery experience to grow incremental sales and reduce customer churn. The Sales Manager, SaaS also participates in tradeshows, sales workshops, sales seminars, company webinars, dealership visits, and events on behalf of the business.
He/she is responsible for ensuring that marketing initiatives support sales efforts and that these strategies are all aligned with the business’s overall objectives.
- Work with SVP Sales, and Senior Sales Manager-Auto Direct to help lead Sales and Client Success stand up meetings
- Utilize Microsoft Dynamics Sales Dashboard and reporting to ensure reps meet/exceed daily KPIs
- Updating sales scripts, openers, and pitch scripts as needed
- Hands on coaching includes running sales pitches and closing deals for reps as needed
- Management of daily timecard adherence & HR policies
- Optimize existing sales techniques and processes
- Manage sales contest updates
- Manage team spiff payouts and provide reporting to leadership team
- 1:1 with each sales rep on respective team, as well as with leadership
- Meet/Exceed minimum 66% of MRR Target/Goal
- Develop, manage and conduct New Hire Training as needed to maintain business objectives
- Monthly evaluation of sales performance of respective sales team submitted to leadership to evaluate hiring or terminations based on business needs
- Administration & execution of Performance Improvement Plan
- Bachelor’s degree, preferred
- 8+ years of Sales/Revenue Operations, Business Operations, and/or FP&A experience
- CRM experience, preferably in Microsoft Dynamics
- Understanding of SaaS metrics (MRR, churn, CaC, CLTV)
- Excellent data analytics, verbal & written communication, and organizational skills
- Consistent track record of executing and producing results
- Keen attention to detail
- Comfort with adapting and adjusting to multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity, and rapid change
- High proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Understanding of automotive retail and CXDP platforms
The health, happiness, and financial success of our employees is the basis of our comprehensive and generous benefits program which includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- FREE & Company Subsidized Health Insurance Plans - Medical, Dental & Vision
- Flexible Spending Account, Dependent Care FSA, Health Savings Account, & Commuter Benefits
- FREE Life, Short-term, and Long-term Disability Insurance
- FREE Employee Assistance Program for Mental Wellness & Life Planning
- Pet Care Discount Program for Veterinary Care
- 401k & Roth 401k + Company Match
- Incentive Stock Options
- Tuition & Training Reimbursement Programs
- 11 Paid Holidays & Competitive PTO
- Monthly Bonus 1/2 Day Fridays
- Paid Parental Leave
- Modern, fun, and friendly work environment, and more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Digital Air Strike provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.