Sales Operations Manager
DAS Technology is THE leading customer engagement technology partner helping 7,000+ businesses leverage digital and social media environments. Our technology, team, and culture contribute to the success of our clients. DAS Technology is recognized worldwide for its industry-leading technology & solutions and we are looking for elite professionals to join our growing team!
We are looking for a Sales Operations Manager who can reduce friction in DAS’ sales process so that salespeople are more productive and successful. This leader will enhance the sales organization by building data analytics & reporting, improving operational workflows, structuring compensation plans, selecting tools, owning sales enablement training, and assisting in sales hiring processes. In addition to these core functions, the Sales Operations Manager will maintain ongoing communication and collaboration with DAS’ marketing and customer success teams to break down siloes between GTM teams and help build an optimized GTM process.
- Data Analytics & Reporting: Track and report on the leading sales indicators such as sales velocity, sales pipeline times, calls made, emails sent, demos scheduled, etc. to DAS leaders. The goal of such reporting is to spot revenue growth opportunities and partner with salespeople to execute them
- Workflow Operational Improvements: Evaluate DAS’ sales process and identify opportunities that, if addressed, could make salespeople even more efficient and DAS’ customer experience even better
- Tools/Tech: Select and implement sales-related tools that help make the DAS sales process even more efficient and create superior customer experiences
- Compensation Plan Structuring: Collaborate with DAS Leaders on sales compensation plan changes to ensure that the salespeople and DAS company goals are aligned
- Hiring: Play a role in sales recruiting, including ensuring that DAS maintains rigorous hiring criteria and assessments
- Training: Design and execute sales enablement training that help salespeople build skills that empower them to sell more and faster. In order to effectively own sales enablement training, it is expected this leader is constantly assessing sales skills gaps and supporting recommendations with both quantitative and qualitative data
- Liaison Between GTM and Product Teams: Relay customer feedback and ensure consistent communication between DAS GTM and product teams
- Process Auditing: Ensure that each day, sales people are following DAS’ sales processes, logging activities into the CRM, and collaborate with sales leaders to review recorded calls and provide ongoing feedback to sales people to help them improve conversion
- Execution: This is a leadership position where we expect the Manager, Sales Operations to not only devise recommendations but also own and execute them
- Bachelor’s degree, preferred
- 5+ years of Sales/Revenue Operations, Business Operations, and/or FP&A experience
- CRM experience, preferably in Microsoft Dynamics
- Understanding of SaaS metrics (MRR, churn, CaC, CLTV)
- Excellent data analytics, verbal & written communication, and organizational skills
- Consistent track record of executing and producing results
- Keen attention to detail
- Comfort with adapting and adjusting to multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity, and rapid change
- High proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Bonus: Understanding of automotive retail and CXDP platforms
The health, happiness, and financial success of our employees is the basis of our comprehensive and generous benefits program which includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- FREE & Company Subsidized Health Insurance Plans - Medical, Dental & Vision
- Flexible Spending Account, Dependent Care FSA, Health Savings Account, & Commuter Benefits
- FREE Life, Short-term, and Long-term Disability Insurance
- FREE Employee Assistance Program for Mental Wellness & Life Planning
- Pet Care Discount Program for Veterinary Care
- 401k & Roth 401k + Company Match
- Incentive Stock Options
- Tuition & Training Reimbursement Programs
- 11 Paid Holidays & Competitive PTO
- Monthly Bonus 1/2 Day Fridays
- Paid Parental Leave
- Modern, fun, and friendly work environment, and more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
DAS Technology provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
*this position is not available for residents of California, Colorado, or New York City