Marketing Content Creator – Writer/Blogger
Digital Air Strike is THE leading customer engagement technology partner helping 7,000+ businesses leverage digital and social media environments. Our technology, team, and culture contribute to the success of our clients. Digital Air Strike is recognized worldwide for its industry-leading technology & solutions and we are looking for elite professionals to join our growing team!
As the Marketing Content Creator - Writer/Blogger, you will be a critical member of DAS Technology’s external communications team, a passionate storyteller with experience working in the fast-paced news environment who understands public relations and the media landscape. You are expected to deliver a strategic media relations strategy that supports vital DAS initiatives, be responsible for developing and implementing public, social, and media relations strategies to advance business and reputation goals, and write content for BestRide.com, Autovate, and Digital Air Strike. You will develop and nurture national, trade, and social media relations, create thought leadership content and support reputation and issues management.
- Develop business communication materials supporting company goals, priorities, and initiatives, including newsworthy content, key messages, talking points, and award submissions for DAS Tech companies and clients
- Research, interview, and work with the team on B2C and B2B content for Digital Air Strike, BestRide.com, and Autovate
- Work closely with the marketing and communications team to support external PR campaigns, digital/social initiatives, product initiatives, and other related opportunities
- Assist in creating pitch materials, storytelling, narratives, and related content, including earned, owned, and social media
- Help manage a media database across trade, auto, and national media outlets
- Collaborate with the marketing and communications team to highlight important news moments within the company
- Identify clients, organize, and create video and written testimonials
- Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Communications, Public Relations, English, or a related field
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a newsroom
- Clear thinking, creative communication, and problem-solving skills with demonstrated success in leading multiple projects/initiatives
- Demonstrates a clear understanding of news and is proactive when opportunities arise – creates moments tapping into relevant and current topics rather than waiting for news to be handed to you
- Can cross news over the line landing coverage that supports and drives critical business priorities
- Excellent oral and written communications skills with the ability to simplify complex issues
- Can effectively and positively manage multiple projects, set priorities, and execute tight deadlines
- Able to work across multiple levels, functions, and regions in a complex business matrix
- Willing to work outside of the traditional workday to support news of the day moments
The health, happiness, and financial success of our employees is the basis of our comprehensive and generous benefits program which includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- FREE & Company Subsidized Health Insurance Plans - Medical, Dental & Vision
- Flexible Spending Account, Dependent Care FSA, Health Savings Account, & Commuter Benefits
- FREE Life, Short-term, and Long-term Disability Insurance
- FREE Employee Assistance Program for Mental Wellness & Life Planning
- Pet Care Discount Program for Veterinary Care
- 401k & Roth 401k + Company Match
- Incentive Stock Options
- Tuition & Training Reimbursement Programs
- 11 Paid Holidays & Competitive PTO
- Monthly Bonus 1/2 Day Fridays
- Paid Parental Leave
- Modern, fun, and friendly work environment, and more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Digital Air Strike provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
*Candidates must be current Arizona residents with the ability to commute to Scottsdale and work onsite daily.