SEM/PPC Paid Media Manager
Digital Air Strike is THE leading customer engagement technology partner helping 7,000+ businesses leverage digital and social media environments. Our technology, team, and culture contribute to the success of our clients. Digital Air Strike is recognized worldwide for its industry-leading technology & solutions and we are looking for elite professionals to join our growing team!
This role is a full-time onsite position at our Headquarters in Old Town Scottsdale.
As a SEM/PPC Paid Media Manager, you will drive all aspects of planning, executing, optimizing, strategizing, and reporting against SEM campaigns for our clients. You will collaborate with internal Client Advocates, as well as external clients, to develop strategy and communicate strategy/results with our clients. The ideal candidate will have at least three years of experience working in SEM /PPC campaigns in a B2B environment. This person must also have strong understanding of other media platforms such as: Google Ads (Display) and Meta Ad Manager, will need to have a strong work ethic, excellent communication skills, a professional attitude, and a desire to accel within a fast-paced environment.
- Manage SEM PPC campaign planning, implementation, and testing in a high-volume environment
- Ensure ad campaigns are set up with complete accuracy, attention to detail, and conform with platform best practices
- Monitor results, analyze key metrics, and optimize for continued campaign improvement
- Produce regular reports on campaign performance
- Stay current with consumer behavior trends and best practices
- Create and troubleshoot retargeting/tracking pixels for client sites
- Work with Client Advocates to understand client’s goals and translate them into paid media strategies
- Support departmental goals and team delivery expectations
- Bachelor’s degree in related field and/or experience in Digital Marketing with a college-level grasp of mathematics
- Must be proficient with MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Excellent writing skills, knowledge of proper grammar and spelling
- Expert level on PPC SEM ad fundamentals
- Have a strong understanding of Meta business manager
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Thrives in a team environment, with the ability to work well with other teams
- Ability to meet individual goals as well as team, and larger company goals
- Adaptive to change and ability to prioritize or seek support in prioritization
- Experience using Google Ads (display), Google Analytics, Meta Business Manager, and Google Data Studios and Ad Manager
- Working knowledge of the Automotive industry, a plus
- Experience with a CRM, a plus
The health, happiness, and financial success of our employees is the basis of our comprehensive and generous benefits program which includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- FREE & Company Subsidized Health Insurance Plans - Medical, Dental & Vision
- Flexible Spending Account, Dependent Care FSA, Health Savings Account, & Commuter Benefits
- FREE Life, Short-term, and Long-term Disability Insurance
- FREE Employee Assistance Program for Mental Wellness & Life Planning
- Pet Care Discount Program for Veterinary Care
- 401k & Roth 401k + Company Match
- Incentive Stock Options
- Tuition & Training Reimbursement Programs
- 11 Paid Holidays & Competitive PTO
- Monthly Bonus 1/2 Day Fridays
- Paid Parental Leave
- Modern, fun, and friendly work environment, and more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Digital Air Strike provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.