Events & Promotions Manager
Digital Air Strike is THE leading customer engagement technology partner helping 7,000+ businesses leverage digital and social media environments. Our technology, team, and culture contribute to the success of our clients. Digital Air Strike is recognized worldwide for its industry-leading technology & solutions and we are looking for elite professionals to join our growing team!
We are seeking a passionate, enthusiastic, and inspired Events & Promotions Manager to be a catalyst for the company’s social media campaigns and corporate event management (both internal and external) as well as assist in the development of other marketing collateral, initiatives, events, and campaigns as needed. The person in this position must understand social media and discover best practices, be extremely organized, and be able to handle multiple duties and see projects through to completion. The Events & Promotions Manager is responsible for managing all internal and external promotional campaigns that assist with lead generation and client retention, as well as all collateral and promo items needed for those campaigns.
- Fully own and manage all elements of client-facing and company promotions and events including pre- and post-event marketing campaigns, sales tools used at events, plan for product focus at events, special offers, etc.
- Negotiate contracts and manage event vendor relationships with hotels, convention centers, exhibit houses, labor, and organizations
- Identify presentation/speaking opportunities at client-facing events and work with the VP of Marketing to submit proposals
- Manage the coordination and setup of various tradeshows, events, and other public engagement opportunities including managing DAS event assets (booths, signage, furniture, etc.) and all shipments to/from events
- Create event itinerary for all events
- Identify sales goals for all events and promotions
- Gather testimonials and track usage/placement of them in marketing materials including website, collateral, case studies, etc.
- Work with the VP of Marketing to create email, digital/print advertising, paid social, and PPC campaigns to promote events pre- and post-event to generate the most leads and ROI
- Manage promotional items for the company and source new vendors as needed
- Assist in the delivery of any social media/event-type webinars and other lead-generation programs
- Build and manage a complete client engagement plan including owning client-facing opportunities to build relationships not only at events but also through programs such as client loyalty ticket promotions, text contests, client advisory events, and newsletters
- Develop and manage the annual event budget
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years of experience in promotional events or event management
- Experience negotiating and building partnerships with vendors and contractors
- Experience in managing all elements of large-scale events
- Experience managing events-related budgets
- Experience in the automotive industry or related technology industry, a plus
- Strong skills in time management, organization, prioritization, and attention to detail
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
The health, happiness, and financial success of our employees is the basis of our comprehensive and generous benefits program which includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- FREE & Company Subsidized Health Insurance Plans - Medical, Dental & Vision
- Flexible Spending Account, Dependent Care FSA, Health Savings Account, & Commuter Benefits
- FREE Life, Short-term, and Long-term Disability Insurance
- FREE Employee Assistance Program for Mental Wellness & Life Planning
- Pet Care Discount Program for Veterinary Care
- 401k & Roth 401k + Company Match
- Incentive Stock Options
- Tuition & Training Reimbursement Programs
- 11 Paid Holidays & Competitive PTO
- Monthly Bonus 1/2 Day Fridays
- Paid Parental Leave
- Modern, fun, and friendly work environment, and more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Digital Air Strike provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
*this position is not available for residents of California, Colorado, or New York City