Digital Audit Coordinator
Digital Air Strike is THE leading customer engagement technology partner helping 7,000+ businesses leverage digital and social media environments. Our technology, team, and culture contribute to the success of our clients. Digital Air Strike is recognized worldwide for its industry-leading technology & solutions and we are looking for elite professionals to join our growing team!
The Digital Audit Coordinator is a full-time, onsite, position based in Old Town Scottsdale. A successful Digital Audit Coordinator combines a skilled eye for detail and high level of motivation to complete projects in a timely manner. This entry-level role will serve to ensure that all contracted services are being provided by auditing various departmental tasks for completion and accuracy.
- Audit active accounts on a regular cadence to ensure all contractual services are being performed specifically with our reputation management services and lower contract value clients
- Assist various departments on special tasks, monthly projects, contests, and information collection across our entire account base
- Ensure that all clients receive Executive Results Reports showing the highest value in all DAS products throughout the year
- Inspect what we expect following set guidelines to meet all set SLA’s while on-boarding clients
- Proactively look for ways to streamline processes and workflows to increase efficiency
- Document all activity in Salesforce or SharePoint
- Bachelor’s degree and/or proven field experience required
- Excellent writing skills, with emphasis on proper grammar and spelling
- Strong data entry skills required with ability to use Word and Excel at an intermediate level
- Must be able to maintain quality control delivery and meet deadlines
- Superior knowledge of social media and reputation management best practices helpful
- Demonstrated ability to maintain high productivity and attention to detail amid opposing priorities and tight deadlines
- Inventive, well-organized, highly dependable, and a critical eye for detail
- Experience using Salesforce.com, preferred
- High proficiency with Microsoft Office suite
The health, happiness, and financial success of our employees is the basis of our comprehensive and generous benefits program which includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- FREE & Company Subsidized Health Insurance Plans - Medical, Dental & Vision
- Flexible Spending Account, Dependent Care FSA, Health Savings Account, & Commuter Benefits
- FREE Life, Short-term and Long-term Disability Insurance
- FREE Employee Assistance Program for Mental Wellness & Life Planning
- Pet Care Discount Program for Veterinary Care
- 401k & Roth 401k
- Incentive Stock Options
- Tuition & Training Reimbursement Programs
- 11 Paid Holidays & Competitive PTO
- Monthly Bonus 1/2 Day Fridays
- Paid Parental Leave
- Modern, fun, and friendly work environment, and more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Digital Air Strike provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
*this position is not available for residents of California, Colorado, or New York City