Senior DevOps Engineer
Digital Air Strike is THE leading consumer engagement technology partner helping 7,700+ businesses leverage digital and social media environments. Our technology, team, and culture contribute to the success of our clients. Digital Air Strike is recognized worldwide for its industry-leading technology & solutions and we are looking for elite professionals to join our growing team!
The Digital Air Strike technology team is a top-notch group of technology evangelists focused on implementing the vision behind Digital Air Strike. We are avid practitioners of the Agile SCRUM framework, live for bleeding-edge technology, love to develop innovative, scalable, cloud-based SaaS solutions, and we think like owners.
We're currently seeking a passionate, enthusiastic, and inspired technologist for the role of Senior DevOps Engineer. The ideal candidate should be a detail-oriented team player with a broad technology, security and cloud background who can collaboratively contribute with the engineering team on the delivery of the next generation enterprise Cloud platform for Digital Air Strike. This is a great opportunity to build new CloudOps, SecOps, NetOps & DevOps skills, in an exciting, startup-like environment with a dedicated & experienced team. The position will entail working within a fast-paced team of engineers, product managers and stakeholders who are all responsible for enhancing our existing suite of applications and services, as well as the development and implementation of new software and services.
- Managing, upgrading, and securing Kubernetes clusters hosted in EKS
- Implementing and maintaining networking tools such as proxies, edge proxies and load balancers
- Implementing infrastructure monitoring in a platform such as Datadog or Application Insights
- Assisting the development team with implementing application monitoring in Datadog or Application Insights
- Assisting the development team with implementing and improving log aggregation across all applications
- Assisting the development team with implementing and improving CI/CD pipelines
- Running and managing self-hosted tooling
- Finding, evangelizing, and introducing new tools
- Able to participate on a “On-Call” rotation
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field from an accredited university, advanced technical education from a recognized program or demonstrated technical knowledge and equivalent work experience
- 3+ years of experience working within Azure, AWS and Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code (IaC) with Terraform, Azure DevOps, Aptible or within GCP
- Experience with CI and CD pipeline using Terraform, Azure DevOps, Aptible and GCP native or compatible tools, including Cloud Build, App Engine, GKE
- Experience with container and orchestration solutions within Azure and GCP
- Experience with unit, integration, and functional testing tools, including JUnit and Selenium
- Tuning relational databases such as Postgres and MySQL
- Tuning caching services such as Redis
- Tuning, managing, and monitoring messaging systems such as RabbitMQ
- Managing Elasticsearch
- Secrets management tools, such as KeyVault
- Service discovery tools
- Site Reliability
Company-sponsored Medical/Dental/Vision plans, long-term disability, and life insurance, incentive stock options, 401K plan, employee assistance program, flexible spending accounts for medical and dependent day care, tuition reimbursement, veterinary care discount program, student loan refinance and match program, generous vacation and sick time allowance, 12 paid holidays, summer bonus 1/2 day off per month, anniversary day off, monthly awards with prize drawings, alternate schedules offer Friday afternoons off and a really cool office environment including beautiful outdoor patios with lounge chairs, massage chairs, free lunch Fridays, ping pong, monthly social events and much more.
Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.