Digital Air Strike is THE leading consumer engagement technology partner helping 7,700+ businesses leverage digital and social media environments. Our technology, team, and culture contribute to the success of our clients. Digital Air Strike is recognized worldwide for its industry-leading technology & solutions and we are looking for elite professionals to join our growing team!
This is an excellent starting position for a new college graduate or new human resource / recruiting professional! Grow your career here!The Recruiting Coordinator provides administrative support for all recruitment activities and is responsible for facilitating the movement of applicants/candidates through the recruiting process, assisting the recruiter to ensure that the talent acquisition process runs smoothly, and providing an exceptional candidate experience. The Recruiting Coordinator will be the applicant tracking system (ATS) “super user” and assist the recruiter and hiring managers with troubleshooting and facilitating the process. Critical to the role is effective and efficient communication, professionalism, and the ability to make others feel welcome.
- Provide administrative support for the recruitment process
- Schedule and manage logistics for interviews with the recruiter and across departments
- Organize job descriptions, post positions to the company website and job boards, and maintain applications through the company ATS
- Provide timely applicant and candidate follow-up
- Acquire and maintain a working understanding and knowledge of the ATS and its features, plus serve as “super user” for the ATS, providing user support to all internal users regarding the use of features, functions, recruitment processes and troubleshooting issues
- Assist recruiter with tracking applicants and candidates
- Assist with various recruiting-related special projects and reports on an ongoing or ad hoc basis.
- Perform a variety of other tasks as necessary to support the talent acquisition process
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university - preferred, or demonstrated equivalent work experience
- Minimum 2 years of relevant work experience as Recruiting Coordinator or in a similar HR role
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work collaboratively
- Superior written and verbal communications skills
- Eager and willing to learn the position requirements
- Proficiency working in an applicant tracking system is a plus
- Excellent organizational/time-management and multitasking skills
- Strong customer-service orientation
- Superb attention to detail
- Highly professional and the ability to maintain tact and confidentiality
Medical/Dental/Vision, long & short-term disability, life insurance, incentive stock options, 401K, employee assistance program, flexible spending accounts for medical and dependent day care, tuition reimbursement, veterinary care discount program, student loan match program along with a generous vacation and sick time allowance, 10 paid holidays and extra anniversary days off!
Digital Air Strike is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class.