Digital Air Strike is the leading customer engagement technology partner helping 7,800+ businesses leverage digital and social media environments. Our technology, team, and culture contribute to the success of our clients. Digital Air Strike is recognized worldwide for its industry-leading technology & solutions and we are looking for elite professionals to join our growing team!
The Product Owner is responsible for the roadmap and execution to carry out the vision for assigned products. The Product Owner is a member of an Agile team responsible for defining Stories and prioritizing the Team Backlog to streamline the execution of product priorities, while maintaining conceptual and technical integrity of the Features or components the team is responsible for. The Product Owner will document the Epics and Features according to current needs, as well as execute on the products ongoing maintenance and enhancements. Critical to the role, the Product Owner will build relationships with key stakeholders to influence and be a driver of execution in a fast-paced environment. Working as a member of the Agile team, the goal of this position is to execute and carry out the vision for assigned products while building relationships with key stakeholders to be a driver of execution of assigned product roadmaps.
- Owns the product roadmap and works with internal and external customers to analyze the needs and align product roadmap to strategic goals.
- Develop scope and define backlog items (epics/features/user stories) that guide the Agile software development team.
- Solve product-related problems, make decisions, complete trade-off analysis to stay on track towards business deliverable commitments.
- Draft key objectives and results, strategies and apply the data for the product to make business decisions.
- Collaborate with stakeholders during the visioning and concept development of a product.
- Accountable for the created product(s), delivering in the product model and communicating the product needs with business partners.
- Assess value, develops cases, and prioritizes stories, epics and themes to ensure work focuses on those with a maximum value that are aligned with product strategy.
- Identifies and helps the client understand the business model, value, and value proposition.
- Develop and maintain an appropriately prioritized backlog of user stories for implementation.
- Act as an ambassador for the product internally and externally and as the primary contact for queries related to the product.
- Develop appropriately detailed specifications for the product features so they are clearly understood by the development teams.
- Bachelor’s or Master's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Business or related field from an accredited university, advanced technical education from a recognized program or demonstrated technical knowledge and equivalent work experience
- Minimum 3 years of related work experience in product management either as a Product Owner, Business Analyst or in a technical requirements role
- Experience defining the product roadmap
- Outstanding communication, presentation, and leadership skills
- Deep understanding and experience with Agile methodologies
- Possess a fundamental understanding of end-to-end customer experience integration and dependencies
- Creative, strategic thinking and problem-solving skills
- Overall understanding of technologies used in the product
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams to deliver on a common goal
- Entrepreneurship skills or experience in startup environments
Company-sponsored Medical/Dental/Vision plans, long-term disability and life insurance, incentive stock options, 401K plan, employee assistance program, flexible spending accounts for medical and dependent day care, tuition reimbursement, veterinary care discount program, student loan refinance and match program, generous vacation and sick time allowance, paid holidays, summer bonus 1/2 day off per month, anniversary day off, monthly awards with prize drawings, alternate schedules offer Friday afternoons off and a really cool office environment including beautiful outdoor patios with lounge chairs, free lunch Fridays, ping pong, monthly social events and much more.
Digital Air Strike is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class.