Digital Air Strike is the leading customer engagement technology partner helping 7,700+ businesses leverage digital and social media environments. Our technology, team, and culture contribute to the success of our clients. Digital Air Strike is recognized worldwide for its industry-leading technology & solutions and we are looking for elite professionals to join our growing team!
The Product Manager leads the product vision and planning of all assigned products. The Product Manager is a leader in planning, execution and measurement initiatives supporting their assigned product lifecycles in accordance with the product roadmap. The Product Manager will gather and prioritize product and customer requirements while documenting the epics and features according to current needs, as well as support the products ongoing maintenance and enhancements. The Product Manager will be responsible for analyzing existing and new technologies, as well as staying in tune with current market developments and conducting competitive analysis.
The Product Manager will work with the technology team, sales, marketing, client support and business leaders, along with client and external stakeholders, to deliver the product(s) or enhancements to Client(s) and Clients’ customers. Additionally, The Product Manager will interface with customers, sales and marketing to drive product direction and confirm capabilities meet market needs, to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are exceeded.
- Deliver product platform vision, project goals, release goals/acceptance criteria and desired business outcomes and prioritized features and products to be worked on to Product Managers / Product Owners and Scrum Managers to enable successful functional design and product development
- Formulate new product concepts or product enhancements to existing products to deliver on revenue goals and business KPIs (Key Performance Indicators)
- Act as the subject matter expert for assigned product platform and provides or facilitates getting key information out to enable supporting and implementing the owned Platform
- Identify improvements and changes in process, packaging, positioning, messaging, and targeting in order to enhance product revenues and direct cost attributed to product
- Builds and confirms the new product platform business case and vision with stakeholders
- Maintain a product roadmap for owned products
Management & Execution:
- Manage and prioritize roadmap and product backlog
- Working with internal and external stakeholders to ensure we are capturing the proper requirements, business cases and user stories for the products and platform
- Monitor product financial, sales, and marketing metrics, interpret the data for trends, and formulate any corrective action Act as a liaison for assigned products between operations, client success, marketing, sales teams and Digital Air Strike leadership
- Lead daily standups and weekly sprint grooming/planning meetings with development team
- Identify customers’ needs and strategize how we can help fulfill those needs through our solutions
- Define and analyze what success looks like for each existing and new product solutions
- Measures and assesses client satisfaction with new product/project introductions
- BS/BA degree in related discipline, or equivalent experience, with advanced degree preferred
- 3+ years of experience in building digital products for digital marketing, digital advertising or other relevant experience on social media platforms, display advertising networks, search platforms and other digital marketing platforms
- 5+ years of experience in marketing, business management, sales/presales, product development, or consulting environment in a technology-focused role, preferably automotive retail software and Lead Generation Product Platform
- Prior product management experience is required
- Advanced interpersonal communication skills and ability to relate with and understand business audience and develop technology solutions
- Working knowledge of delivery products with Lean, Agile with Scrum
- Working experience in conducting competitive research and analysis.
- Extremely strong at executive presentations (framing arguments, design of information, presence when presenting).
- Requires approximately 20% travel.
Company-sponsored Medical/Dental/Vision plans, long-term disability and life insurance, incentive stock options, 401K plan, employee assistance program, flexible spending accounts for medical and dependent day care, tuition reimbursement, veterinary care discount program, student loan refinance and match program, generous vacation and sick time allowance, paid holidays, summer bonus 1/2 day off per month, anniversary day off, monthly awards with prize drawings, alternate schedules offer Friday afternoons off and a really cool office environment including beautiful outdoor patios with lounge chairs, free lunch Fridays, ping pong, monthly social events and much more.
Digital Air Strike is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class.