Social Media Digital Specialist
Are you passionate about social media and online consumer engagement?
Our Social Media Digital Specialist opening is an onsite, entry-level, position where your skills and passion for social media will play a key role in our clients’ reputation management. From behind-the-scenes-work to the implementation of online strategy this role has plenty of room for career advancement in a quickly growing industry. We also have a lot of fun!
Our Social Media Digital Specialist will deliver and manage social media content across multiple platforms to build a strong brand and increased consumer engagement for our clients. You will be responding to a high volume of messages daily, problem solve when needed, and help business owners connect with potential customers. In collaboration with a strong team you will be responsible to provide research, recommendations, and expertise to best represent our clients’ needs.
Job Skills & Qualifications:
- A Bachelor’s degree and/or proven field experience
- Professional social media experience preferred, not required.
- Must have daily experience using multiple social media platforms.
- Excellent writing skills with emphasis on flawless grammar and spelling
- Knowledge of third-party social media management tools preferred
- Resourceful, well-organized, and highly dependable
- A track record of being extremely professional with prospects, customers and internal team members
- Enthusiastic, professional, passionate and career oriented.
Medical/Dental/Vision, long & short-term disability, life insurance, incentive stock options, 401K, employee assistance program, flexible spending accounts for medical and dependent day care, tuition reimbursement, veterinary care discount program, student loan match program along with a generous vacation and sick time allowance, 10 paid holidays and extra anniversary days off!
Digital Air Strike is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class.