Senior Front End Engineer
Digital Air Strike is looking for a passionate Senior Front End Engineer to join our team at our Old Town, Scottsdale, location!
(Please note that visa sponsorship is not available for this position.)
The Digital Air Strike technology team is a world-class group of technology evangelists passionate about implementing the mission and vision behind our products. We are avid practitioners of the Agile SCRUM framework, we love to develop creative, scalable, cloud-based, SaaS solutions, and try to always think like owners.
This is an excellent chance for you to showcase your front end development skills, in an exciting, startup environment with a dedicated & experienced team. The position entails working within a dynamic team of cross company members who are responsible for improving our existing suite of applications and services, as well as the development and implementation of new software and services.
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability.
- Build user input validations to ensure data correctness.
- Deliver clean, stable, manageable code while meeting design specifications, sprint goals and timelines.
- Participate in ongoing code reviews and ensure consistent quality and consistency to standards.
- Implement new designs in a highly collaborative environment with fellow engineers, product managers, and UI/UX specialists
- Contribute to a future-ready, high quality, and performant code base.
- Build reusable code libraries for future use.
- Work to create UI Standards and help drive consistency across applications.
- Design mobile-based features with responsive design
- 5+ years of UX digital design experience.
- 3+ years of software engineering experience with both the Microsoft solution stack and modern Open-Source frameworks and libraries
- 3+ years of experience with modern front-end technologies (ReactJS, Typescript)
- Experience with building applications / integrating with REST API services (WebAPI, Node.js)
- Experience with modern version control systems principles and tools (Git, Bitbucket, Azure DevOps)
- Bring your vast experience in HTML5, CSS, JS, and JS frameworks (JQuery, Bootstrap)
- Strong knowledge of XML, and JSON
- Experience with RTC (WebSockets)
- Familiarity of working in an Agile Environment.
- A keen interest in exploring and utilizing new technologies and platforms.
- Be a self-starter interested working in a dynamic, startup environment.
It is a bonus if:
- You have familiarity with MS Azure
- You have experience with AI / Chat systems
- You have experience in App Development (Native or Hybrid App)
- You have Experience with C# / .Net Languages
- Entrepreneurial / prior Start-Up experience
- Automotive Experience
- Digital Marketing Experience
You should have a Bachelor’s Computer Engineering or related field from an accredited university, advanced technical education from a recognized program or demonstrated technical knowledge and equivalent work experience.
Company-sponsored Medical/Dental/Vision plans, long-term disability and life insurance, incentive stock options, 401K plan, employee assistance program, flexible spending accounts for medical and dependent day care, tuition reimbursement, veterinary care discount program, student loan refinance and match program, generous vacation and sick time allowance, paid holidays, summer bonus 1/2 day off per month, anniversary day off, monthly awards with prize drawings, alternate schedules offer Friday afternoons off and a really cool office environment including beautiful outdoor patios with lounge chairs, free lunch Fridays, ping pong, monthly social events and much more.
Digital Air Strike is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class.