Client Support Agent
The Client Support Agent is a full-time, entry-level position onsite at our Old Town, Scottsdale, office. A successful representative combines proven customer service, client success, interpersonal skills and a strong desire to help our clients set more sales appointments for their business. This role is responsible for being the virtual connection between our company and our partnering auto dealership clients. We are looking for a team-player with strong ability to handle a high volume of calls, emails and chat tools with a positive attitude and topnotch communications skills
- Manage virtual inbound/outbound sales and service leads process for our dealer/clients
- Document all client activity in Salesforce.com/MS Dynamics/CRM
- Respond to all internet leads via email, text, A.I. chat, video, and phone in a quick, timely, professional manner
- Qualify the lead: determine customer goal/need and respond quickly to address all questions
- Demonstrate value to customers: dealer ‘why buys’, vehicle, finance, service offer details etc.
- Set the appointment: schedule appointments for our clients 24/7 using DAS technology integrated w/dealer CRM
- Persistent follow up: use DAS technology & other vendor tech to streamline touch points with consumers to engage at the right time w/in-market buyers
- Obtain client login information needed to complete DAS services
- Check emails and respond to anything critical which needs immediate attention from clients and/or co-workers
- Ability to work in a call center environment with high volume inbound and outbound calls
- Organize and handle multiple tasks with flexibility
- Possess strong interpersonal skills including effective communication (verbal, written, video) with our team, our clients, and their consumers
- Strong technical experience including, CRM, internet, outlook, email, MS Word, MS Excel, MS SharePoint, FaceTime video, and possess a high aptitude to learn new technology platforms quickly and with ease
- Ability to respond quickly to digital inquiries, increase engagement and connections with consumers nationwide across multiple messaging channels including text, cell, email, video, chat, etc. with ease
- Understand and demonstrate our client’s sales process to close more transactions virtually and increase walk-in appointments, service appointments, and sales for our clients
- Be solutions oriented; internally with team members, as well as with clients and their respective consumers, and proactively look for ways to improve process and procedures for virtual retailing
- Team player attitude with a passion for helping clients WIN
- Coachable, reliable, self-motivated, and able to work independently
- Live our values daily and inspire others with monthly examples of going above and beyond
Company-sponsored Medical/Dental/Vision plans, long-term disability and life insurance, incentive stock options, 401K plan, employee assistance program, flexible spending accounts for medical and dependent day care, tuition reimbursement, veterinary care discount program, student loan refinance and match program, generous vacation and sick time allowance, 10 paid holidays, summer bonus 1/2 day off per month, anniversary day off, monthly awards with prize drawings, alternate schedules offer Friday afternoons off and a really cool office environment including beautiful outdoor patios with lounge chairs, massage chairs, free lunch Fridays, ping pong, monthly social events and much more.
Digital Air Strike is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class.