Digital Audit Coordinator
The Digital Audit Coordinator is a full-time, onsite, position based in Old Town, Scottsdale. A successful Digital Audit Coordinator combines a skilled eye for detail and high level of motivation to complete projects in a timely manner. This entry-level role will serve to ensure that all contracted services are being provided by auditing various departmental tasks for completion and accuracy.
- Audit active accounts on a regular cadence to ensure all contractual services are being performed specifically with our reputation management services and lower contract value clients.
- Assist various departments on special tasks, monthly projects, contests and information collection across our entire account base.
- Ensure that all clients receive Executive Results Reports showing the highest value in all DAS products throughout the year.
- Inspect what we expect following set guidelines to meet all set SLA’s while on-boarding clients.
- Proactively look for ways to streamline processes and workflows to make your time more efficient.
- Document all activity in Salesforce or SharePoint.
- Bachelor’s degree and/or proven field experience required
- Excellent writing skills, with emphasis on proper grammar and spelling
- Strong data entry skills required with ability to use Word and Excel at an intermediate level
- Must be able to maintain quality control delivery and meet deadlines
- Resourceful, well organized, highly dependable, efficient and detail oriented
- Superior knowledge of social media and reputation management best practices helpful
- Demonstrated ability to maintain high productivity and attention to detail amid opposing priorities and tight deadlines
- Inventive, well-organized, highly dependable and critical eye for detail
- Preferred experience using Salesforce.com
- High proficiency with Microsoft Office suite
Company-sponsored Medical/Dental/Vision plans, long-term disability and life insurance, incentive stock options, 401K plan, employee assistance program, flexible spending accounts for medical and dependent day care, tuition reimbursement, veterinary care discount program, student loan refinance and match program, generous vacation and sick time allowance, 10 paid holidays, summer bonus 1/2 day off per month, anniversary day off, monthly awards with prize drawings, alternate schedules offer Friday afternoons off and a really cool office environment including beautiful outdoor patios with lounge chairs, massage chairs, free lunch Fridays, ping pong, monthly social events and much more.
Digital Air Strike is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class.