Sales Development Executive
Digital Air Strike is a pioneer in social media marketing and online reputation management. We provide a leading social media technology, intelligent messaging, and digital marketing solutions that help businesses increase their consumer engagement.
We are looking for an experienced Sales Development Executive to join our team, on site, at our Old Town, Scottsdale location.
A successful SDE has a hunter mentality and a strong motivation to generate new revenue. This role will be focusing on existing, national accounts and promote successful sales efforts within these elite partnerships.
Check us out: https://www.themuse.com/profiles/digitalairstrike
- Generate sales interest from our “pooled accounts” book of business by sending reporting and providing regular updates to the client,
- Create interest from our national sponsorships at the store level and set demonstrations into these accounts for our sales executives.
- Work with an “attack team” to generate high dollar revenue for the company.
- Provide industry feedback to the VP, Inside sales.
- Perform a quarterly audit for OEM specific accounts to ensure that the highest level of scoring is achieved on their evaluations
- Provide multiple check points throughout the week for our top OEM programs to ensure we are meeting program requirements
- Proactively look for ways to streamline processes and workflows to make your time more efficient
- Document all activity in Microsoft Dynamics
- Bachelor’s degree and/or proven field experience required
- Excellent writing skills, with emphasis on proper grammar and spelling
- Strong data entry skills required with ability to use Word and Excel at an intermediate level
- Must be able to meet deadlines
- Resourceful, well organized, highly dependable, efficient and detail oriented
- Superior knowledge of social media and reputation management best practices helpful
- Demonstrated ability to maintain high productivity and attention to detail amid opposing priorities and tight deadlines
- Inventive, well-organized, highly dependable and critical eye for detail
- High proficiency with Microsoft Office suite
- Strong Sales ability and experience required
Medical/Dental/Vision, long & short-term disability, life insurance, incentive stock options, 401K+matching, employee assistance program, flexible spending accounts for medical and dependent day care, tuition reimbursement, veterinary care discount program, student loan match program along with a generous vacation and sick time allowance, 10 paid holidays and extra anniversary days off!
Digital Air Strike is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class.