This, onsite, position is primarily responsible for training our teams on Digital Air Strike solutions, Microsoft Dynamics/Office, internal tools/processes, and maintaining training/knowledge libraries. This person will need to become knowledgeable about everything intrinsic to Digital Air Strike, including our history, roles within the company, every product/solution, and the tools our teams use every day (including Microsoft products, internally developed tools, and future acquisitions/partnerships).
Alongside this responsibility, this role will be the Subject Matter Expert for best practices in the modern office – including SharePoint, teleconferencing, calendars/scheduling, file management, etc in addition to the standard suite of Microsoft products.
Like other leaders within DAS, this person may be called upon to present in webinars, speak remotely or in person at trade events and do Whatever It Takes to help our Clients Win.
- Effectively create a training curriculum with primary focus on onboarding and ongoing learning and development
- Continuous analysis of what is needed for on-boarding through the lifecycle of the employee ramp, as well as continuous learning for the veteran members of each team
- Maintain product/issue Knowledge Base in Microsoft Dynamics
- Update and create product training for all team members and build content libraries that can be accessed via an LMS or other content-sharing/certification tools to ensure learning/application.
- Collaborate closely across sales, marketing, operations and product teams to deliver updated training
- Stay current on online collaboration trends to drive higher employee adoption and efficiency
- Measure success of employee training
- Experience creating training materials/curriculum (printed/virtual/video/etc)
- Ability to deliver on multiple projects with a high attention to detail
- Proven ability to pivot between developing large plans and delivery of same-day ideas
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Possess strong stakeholder management skills; the ability to work successfully with a wide breadth of leaders and partners.
- Experience with CRM tools and mastery of Office 365
- Experience with talent development programs and/or instructional design principles
- Experience in Digital Marketing a plus
- Experience in sales/account management a plus
Medical/Dental/Vision, long & short-term disability, life insurance, incentive stock options, 401K, employee assistance program, flexible spending accounts for medical and dependent day care, tuition reimbursement, veterinary care discount program, student loan match program along with a generous vacation and sick time allowance, 10 paid holidays and extra anniversary days off!
- Digital Air Strike is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class.