B2B Marketing Strategist
We are looking for a creative, inquisitive, and high-energy marketer who loves to build awareness around new technology and drive conversations for our sales team. This job opening is an on-site position, at our office in Old Town, Scottsdale. The person in this role isn’t shy about getting to know our clients, prospects, and products and is looking for new ways to communicate our value proposition effectively.
The B2B Marketing Strategist works closely with the SVP of Marketing & Communication and Creative Director and plays an integral role in marketing and sales growth by setting and executing strategies to build awareness around our products through email campaigns, digital advertising, social media marketing/advertising, and direct mail.
- Responsible for the full-funnel marketing plan, including acquisition, retention, and win-back programs.
- Develops, writes, implements, and tracks all lead generation campaigns
- Gathers customer feedback to shape messaging
- Optimizes website traffic conversions through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content
- Works with Marketing and Product teams on new product marketing launch plans, ensuring all internal and external resources
- Works with Marketing & Operational teams on all DAS owned, earned and paid social media strategy and campaigns
- Creates campaigns that leverage social media – owned, earned and paid
- Identifies ways to increase engagement across platforms
- Leverages data to make informed decision on social strategy
- Cross-training on systems, products and others as needed
- Cross-train on key systems, act as back up when other team members are out/unable to execute
- Other general marketing department needs and projects as directed
- 3+ years working in B2B Marketing, preferably at an agency
- Experience creating and/or executing owned, earned, and paid social strategies
- Proficiency with marketing data – inclusive of platform analytics and Google Analytics certification
- Strong communicator and excellent copywriter
- Creative mindset and “whatever it takes” attitude
- Ability to define key metrics and track performance of all marketing
- Proven track record of campaigns that delivered ROI
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics preferred
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and enjoys a fast-paced environment
Medical/Dental/Vision, long & short-term disability, life insurance, incentive stock options, 401K, employee assistance program, flexible spending accounts for medical and dependent day care, tuition reimbursement, veterinary care discount program, student loan match program along with a generous vacation and sick time allowance, 10 paid holidays and extra anniversary days off!
Digital Air Strike is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class.