PPC Media Specialist
Digital Air Strike is a pioneer in social media marketing and online reputation management. We provide a leading social media technology, intelligent messaging, and digital marketing solutions that help businesses increase their consumer engagement.
We are currently seeking a passionate SEM/PPC Media Specialist to join our successful team!
In this role you will drive all aspects of planning, executing, optimizing and reporting against search, display and social ads campaigns for our clients. You will collaborate with internal Client Advocates, as well as external clients, to develop strategy and communicate strategy/results with our clients. The ideal candidate will have at least two years of experience working in Social Media and Digital Advertising, ideally with a focus on search and paid media. An ideal candidate would have experience with Google Ads (Search & Display) and Facebook Ad Manager, will need to have a strong work ethic, excellent communication skills, a professional attitude, and a desire to accel within a start-up environment.
Check us out:
- Manage PPC/display ad campaign planning, implementation and testing in a high-volume environment
- Ensure ad campaigns are set up with complete accuracy, attention to detail, and conform with platform best practices
- Monitor results, analyze key metrics, and optimize for continued campaign improvement
- Produce regular reports on campaign performance
- Stay current with consumer behavior trends and best practices
- Create and troubleshoot retargeting/tracking/conversion pixels for client sites
- Work with Client Advocates to understand clients’ goals and translate them into paid media strategies
- Support departmental goals and team delivery expectations
- Cross-train on other Digital Air Strike media products
- Have a strong understanding of search and display ad fundamentals
- Google Analytics
- Google Ads (Search and Display)
- Google Data Studio
- Attention to detail
- Experience using Microsoft Office products to analyze and report on performance data
- Thrive in a team environment, with the ability to work well with other teams
- Ability to meet individual goals as well as team, and larger company goals
- Adaptive to change and ability to prioritize, or seek support in prioritization
- Experience using YouTube video ads, Facebook Business Manager and Ad Manager a plus
- Working knowledge of the Automotive industry a plus
- Experience with a CRM a plus (Microsoft Dynamics preferred)
- Demonstrated ability to maintain and grow client relationships through communication and deliverables
- College-level communication and mathematics skills
Medical/Dental/Vision, long & short-term disability, life insurance, incentive stock options, 401K+matching, employee assistance program, flexible spending accounts for medical and dependent day care, tuition reimbursement, veterinary care discount program, student loan match program along with a generous vacation and sick time allowance, 10 paid holidays and extra anniversary days off!
Digital Air Strike is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class.