Sr. Graphic Designer
Digital Air Strike is a pioneer in social media marketing and online reputation management.
We provide a leading social media technology, intelligent messaging, and digital marketing solutions that help businesses increase their consumer engagement online.
We are currently seeking a multi-talented, in-office, Graphic Designer to be part of our successful team!
This role is a senior level position in which we are looking for strong knowledge in Social graphics (Carousel ads, post graphics, etc.), Display ads, HTML/WordPress/Web design and Creating HTML emails.
Get to know us: https://www.themuse.com/companies/digitalairstrike
- Ensuring the efficient visual execution of creative concepts per the strategic plan set forth by the Creative Director
- Establishing and maintaining the highest possible design standards for both Digital Air Strike and our clients
- Creating internal print, digital, and web-based design solutions
- Designing and coding custom marketing emails within Pardot, our email marketing tool
- Maintaining and updating company websites and marketing landing pages for visual design, graphics, copy, and SEO
- Creating designs and mockups for our products; mobile app, mobile icons, dashboards, surveys, etc.
- Engaging in any personal development necessary to stay current in design techniques and standards, and research activity required familiarizing oneself with the business
- Creating templates and/or graphics for DAS and client social sites and Facebook ads
- 4-year college degree in Graphic Design, Visual Communication or related field
- 3+ years of professional design experience in similar role
- High proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite
- A strong portfolio and work samples in both graphic and web design
- Strong visual literacy and understanding of typography, color theory, brand and layout
- Ability to create motion graphics and videos using After Affects and/or Premier Pro
- Excellent web design knowledge and experience with HTML, CSS, and A/B Testing
- Experience designing for multiple devices and platforms, understanding responsive layouts and how to optimize design for flexible layout treatments
- Proficient with standard corporate productivity tools (MS Office, email, etc.). Salesforce.com a plus.
- Ability to thrive under pressure in a fast-paced environment, balancing tight deadlines with great design and brand consistency
- Ability to work independently with careful attention to detail and organization
- Proactive approach to technology, software and industry innovations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Medical/Dental/Vision, long & short-term disability, life insurance, incentive stock options, 401K+matching, employee assistance program, flexible spending accounts for medical and dependent day care, tuition reimbursement, veterinary care discount program, student loan match program along with a generous vacation and sick time allowance, 10 paid holidays and extra anniversary days off!
Digital Air Strike is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class.