Build / DevOps Engineer
The Digital Air Strike technology team is a top-notch group of technology evangelists focused on driving the vision behind our brand. We are avid practitioners of the Agile SCRUM framework, live for bleeding-edge technology, love to develop innovative, scalable, cloud-based SaaS solutions, and we think like owners.
We are currently seeking a passionate, enthusiastic, and inspired technologist for the role of a DevOps Build Engineer. The ideal candidate brings discipline and care to implementation practices. You have a desire to tinker until it's reliable, robust, and performant. You are looking for opportunities to learn from and educate your talented peers and are genuinely excited to constructively participate.
This is a great opportunity to build new skills, in an exciting, startup environment with a dedicated & experienced team.
- Responsible for architecting and developing a high-performance, highly scalable CI/CD infrastructure along with managing all software source code, branching & merging, configuration management, and build & deployment processes
- Implement solutions with best practices - testable, maintainable, extensible, ability to scale
- Monitor health, efficiency, and accuracy of our tools services by building actionable dashboards and notifications
- Support deployment activities of development and production releases including troubleshooting of release blockers such as infrastructure, configuration, and code.
- Work closely with development teams to create processes and tools that provide immediate feedback on source changes
- Propose improvements to the Technical Lead or Development Manager and implement approved improvements.
- Lead and guide the team in identifying and implementing new technologies
- 6+ years of experience working in a cloud environment (Azure, AWS, GCP or Private Cloud)
- 4+ years of experience with CI/CD pipelines and Cloud build automation
- Proficiency with PowerShell, Python, Bash or any programming language such as C# or Java or GoLang or Python
- Advanced knowledge of build and deployment platforms, tools, and services such as Azure DevOps (VSTS), MS Build, Visual Studio, and Git.
- Proven skills in deployment, maintenance, and administration tasks related to Cloud, Docker, and Kubernetes
- Familiarity with monitoring and log management tools and services such as Splunk, Loggly or should have experience building custom monitoring systems
- Strong understanding of all things networking including DNS, Virtual Networks, WAF, and VPN
- Knowledge of network and platform security strategies, algorithms, and implementation practices
- High level of root cause analysis, debugging and troubleshooting abilities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and collaboration skills
- Great interpersonal skills including a positive attitude
Bachelor’s Degree or higher in a related field, or professional experience working with related technologies.
Medical/Dental/Vision, long & short-term disability, life insurance, incentive stock options, 401K, employee assistance program, flexible spending accounts for medical and dependent day care, tuition reimbursement, veterinary care discount program, student loan match program along with a generous vacation and sick time allowance, 12 paid holidays and extra anniversary days off!
Digital Air Strike is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class.