Senior .Net Engineer
The Digital Air Strike technology team is a top-notch group of technology evangelists focused on implementing the vision behind Digital Air Strike. We are avid practitioners of the Agile SCRUM framework, love to develop innovative, scalable, cloud-based SaaS solutions, and we think like owners.
We are currently seeking a passionate, enthusiastic, and inspired technologist for the role of a Senior .Net Engineer. The ideal candidate should be a detail-oriented team player with a broad technology background who can collaboratively design & create solutions by bridging requirements with best practices. This is a great opportunity to build new full stack skills, in an exciting, startup environment with a dedicated & experienced team. The position will entail working within a fast-paced team of engineers, product managers, and stakeholders who are all responsible for enhancing our existing suite of applications and services, as well as the development and implementation of new software and services.
- 6+ years of software engineering experience with both the Microsoft solution stack and modern Open Source frameworks and libraries
- 4+ years of object oriented design and solutions development with C# and .Net Core.
- 2+ years of working within an Agile software development team.
- Experience with building applications with REST API services in Azure.
- Experience designing and developing data storage, data persistence and caching concepts using both SQL and NoSQL technologies (SQL Server, CosmosDB, MongoDB, ElasticSearch)
- Experience with modern version control systems principles and tools (Git, Bitbucket, Azure DevOps)
- Excellent knowledge of software engineering best practices (Agile software development, test-driven development, unit testing, code reviews, design documentation, continuous Integration, continuous delivery)
- Strong knowledge of performance optimization techniques
- Strong knowledge in HTML5, CSS, JS, (JQuery, Bootstrap)
- Strong knowledge in ORMs (entity framework/Core, nHibernate)
- Enough DevOps experience to setup, configure and maintain your own dev/build environment
- Exceptional problem-solving skills
- Exceptional self-direction and project management skills
- Must have great written and oral skills, especially writing design documents that are easy to understand and communicating with non-technical people
- A keen interest in exploring and utilizing new technologies and platforms
- Be a self-starter comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field from an accredited university, advanced technical education from a recognized program or demonstrated technical knowledge and equivalent work experience
- Experience with Domain Driven Design, Event Sourcing and the CQRS Pattern
- Knowledge of virtualization & container technologies (Hyper-V, Docker)
- Experience with Microsoft Azure and AWS
- Experience designing and developing micro-service-based architectures
- Automotive Experience
- Digital Marketing Experience
Medical/Dental/Vision, long & short-term disability, life insurance, incentive stock options, 401K with matching, employee assistance program, flexible spending accounts for medical and dependent day care, tuition reimbursement, veterinary care discount program, student loan match program along with a generous vacation and sick time allowance, 12 paid holidays and extra anniversary days off!
Digital Air Strike is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class.