Corporate Collections Specialist
Digital Air Strike seeks an experienced Collections Specialist to work in our Scottsdale, AZ office.
We are seeking an organized and detail-oriented individual to join our team. The applicant should display a positive and proactive attitude, strong organizational skills, the ability to prioritize and be a strong communicator.
The Collections Specialist will have two separate responsibilities: 1) responsible for collecting on past-due accounts and responding to customer billing inquires, and 2) assisting with customer billing and mailing of customer invoices.
- Monitor accounts receivable aging and follow-up with past due customers by telephone and e-mail. Maintain detailed notes on collection efforts (by customer).
- Coordinate with account management team:
- Help manage accounts where billing has been paused and determine when invoicing should resume. Update notes in Salesforce and Zuora invoicing software regarding billing status.
- Identify past due customers where it is appropriate to shut-off services.
- Coordinate with customers:
- Respond to inbound customer billing inquiries (received by telephone and e-mail) and help to resolve customer questions and issues (i.e. provide copy of lost invoice or work cross-functionally to answer customer questions).
- Update customer file details in Zuora and obtain missing items when submitted information is incomplete, changed, or expired. This may include coordinating with sales and operations to ensure correct billing rates and service periods, and customers regarding expired credit cards, invalid e-mail addresses, etc.
- Fulfill various customer requests (sending W-9 forms, completing customer required enrollment forms, and preparing account summaries / account statements).
- Assist with billing efforts:
- Process all credit card payments
- Physically mail monthly invoices to our customers prepared by billing team
- Prepare invoices for specific groups with specialized billing requirements
- For those accounts identified for escalation, coordinate with external collection agency.
- Publish monthly summary of past due balances
- Work with credit card companies to respond to credit card disputes (when customer disputes a charge)
- 3-5 years of experience in Collections or Accounts Receivable. Business to business corporate experience strongly preferred
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills – must be comfortable managing priorities, keeping detailed notes, and following through on all action items
- Strong communication skills required – must be comfortable collaborating with remote personnel and co-workers at all levels
Medical/Dental/Vision, long & short-term disability, life insurance, incentive stock options, 401K, employee assistance program, flexible spending accounts for medical and dependent day care, tuition reimbursement, veterinary care discount program, student loan match program along with a generous vacation and sick time allowance, 10 paid holidays and extra anniversary days off!
Digital Air Strike is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class.