Associate Product Manager
Digital Air Strike is seeking an Associate Product Manager to join our growing and innovative product team. Utilizing agile software development methodologies, this position will be responsible for helping with the design, implementation, rollout and continuous lifecycle management of new products and solutions we’re bringing to the consumer engagement space. In particular, this role will focus on developing one of Digital Air Strike’s newest technologies: Video Logix.
The successful candidate will have an aptitude for web technologies, a desire to learn about product/technology disciplines, attention to detail, and excellent project management skills. Experience working with metrics reporting, SaaS, consumer internet products, social media messaging solutions or mobile applications is a plus.
Get to know us:
- Interface with both clients and internal stakeholders to understand market problems, communicate product updates, gather requirements for product enhancements, and train on new products and features.
- Understand the competitive landscape and market opportunities to formulate strategies to drive revenue growth and improve revenue retention for Video Logix.
- Attend all scrum-related meetings including but not limited to daily scrum, bi-weekly ceremonies, grooming and sprint pre-planning.
- Produce the necessary user stories based on client feedback that will be communicated to Engineering and will drive their development of Video Logix.
- Manage and groom backlog and Product Request Queue—includes initial review and assessment, identification of problem being solved, business case, initial competitive intel, and gathering of requirements for epic and/or user story creation.
- Closely manage product projects as they are developed in Engineering, evaluating the output of Engineering, and determining if the products / operational tools meet your outlined specifications.
- Pilot beta projects with live customers, making adjustments based on the feedback received.
- Provide the necessary training and materials to other areas of the company that will be involved in the launch, rollout, education, and support of the tools and product enhancement.
- Perform “Buy, Build and Partner” analysis for data solutions and platforms that can support our engagement suite of products.
- Bachelor’s degree; or equivalent combination of education and relevant experience
- 2 years working experience in project management, Quality Assurance, business analyst, platform management or direct experience with B2B SaaS or PaaS internet products, and/or social media and reputation site management
- Ability to analyze and interpret data and make appropriate recommendations based on findings
- Ability to conceptualize new ideas, research the new ideas and evaluate them objectively from market and financial standpoints
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and to clarify and prioritize assigned tasks
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues, cross-functional teams, and third parties
- Strong organizational skills and ability to successfully manage projects with multiple timelines and moving pieces
- Successfully works in a team and matrix management environment
Medical/Dental/Vision, long & short-term disability, life insurance, incentive stock options, 401K, employee assistance program, flexible spending accounts for medical and dependent day care, tuition reimbursement, veterinary care discount program, student loan match program along with a generous vacation and sick time allowance, 10 paid holidays and extra anniversary days off!
Digital Air Strike is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class.