Media Program Manager
The Media Program Manager is a multi-functional role within our Client Activation and Support Team.
This person will need to develop a mastery-level understanding of display advertising, automotive co-op advertising programs, excellent project management skills, and the ability to shift between self-directed work and shuffling projects/deliverables through multiple teams. Successful results will require project management of multiple initiatives and frequent communication with internal and external teams. The ideal candidate will need to become a subject matter expert on co-op compliance, documentation and submission for multiple manufacturers and will work with internal teams to increase DAS client media co-op adoption quarter-over-quarter.
Channel Partner Project Management
- Pro-active communication with channel partners on all issues effecting campaigns, support issues and any channel partner asks.
- Collecting, analyzing and delivery of weekly and monthly campaign performance metrics with meaningful and detailed analysis
- Being the partner advocate always with focus on improving both Ops and sales experience including billing, development of training and materials and project management.
- Coordination of all accounts /campaigns for media products that need co-op documentation provided on a monthly or ad hoc basis and becoming the SEM for the office on all things Co-Op.
- Serve as first point of escalation for channel/co-op issues
- Assist in identifying and resolving issues
- Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent relevant experience
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Deep understanding of any/all of the following: digital advertising, Google Analytics, co-op / compliance programs
- Strong project management experience, an proven track record of handling escalation issues
- Experience creating and delivering complex reporting
- Experience successfully managing client/partner relationships
Medical/Dental/Vision, long & short-term disability, life insurance, incentive stock options, 401K, employee assistance program, flexible spending accounts for medical and dependent day care, tuition reimbursement, veterinary care discount program, student loan match program along with a generous vacation and sick time allowance, 10 paid holidays and extra anniversary days off!
Digital Air Strike is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class