Sr. Salesforce Developer
The Digital Air Strike technology team is a world-class group of technology evangelists passionate about implementing the mission and vision behind our products. We are avid practitioners of the Agile SCRUM framework, live for bleeding-edge technology, love to develop creative, scalable, cloud-based, SaaS solutions, and try to always think like owners.
We are currently seeking a passionate, enthusiastic, and inspired technologist for the role of a Senior Salesforce developer who will play a key role in maximizing the efficacy of the CRM. This position will entail working within a fast-paced team of fellow engineers and collaborate with our Sales, Customer Success and Marketing teams to translate business needs into effective and scalable products within the CRM.
- Perform configuration and customization of the Salesforce.com platform.
- Build Salesforce applications using Apex, Visualforce, Lightning Components and leverage the full capabilities of the Salesforce platform to support the company's programs.
- Create/modify existing controllers, controller extensions, and triggers across all platforms.
- Develop highly interactive UI using Lightning Components (Aura and LWC) and Visualforce.
- Building and/or modifying functionalities in a sandbox before they are given to the Salesforce Administrator for scheduling deployment
- Maintaining 85% or over test coverage with best practice test cases
- Utilize best practices to perform operational support, enhancements, bug fixes as needed to the Salesforce.com platform
- Provide technical assistance and end user troubleshooting for bug fixes, enhancements, and “how-to” assistance
- Contribute towards building customized applications by making the best use of point-and-click capabilities of the Salesforce platform.
- Responsible for controlling the implausible adaptability of API’s for integration of information and processes so the all the systems within the CRM can communicate efficiently
- Build user input validations to ensure data correctness.
- Responsible for designing new Salesforce solutions and come up with effective project execution plans.
- Participate in efforts to develop and execute testing, training and documentation
- Follow all standard operating procedures (SOP) and maintain updated ticketing for events, incidents, requests, changes, problems, etc.
- Participate in ongoing code reviews and ensure consistent quality and consistency to standards
- Create and implement new designs in a highly collaborative environment with fellow engineers, product managers, and users
- Contribute to a future-ready, high quality, and performant code base
- Ensure service level availability of the Force.com platform and integration applications and provide on-call support for break/fix/enhancement activities to resolve application issues.
- Build reusable code libraries for future use
- Share your technical solutions and product ideas with the team
- Mentor more junior team members with your knowledge of best practices & patterns in code design
- 2+ years’ experience with Force.com developer toolkit - Apex, VisualForce, VS Code, Lightning Components, Force.com Migration Tool, Change Set, Developer Console, Workbench, web services/SOA & metadata APIs
- 1+ year experience with SFDX and git
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage priorities judiciously
- Excellent Communication skills
- Strong commitment to customer service, employee efficiency, and company growth
- Superior analytical and problem-solving abilities
- You will need to have outstanding problem-solving skills
- Extraordinary self-direction and project management skills
- Have strong writing and oral skills, especially so you can write design documents that are easy to understand and communicate clearly with non-technical people
- A keen interest in exploring and utilizing new technologies and platforms
- Be a self-starter interested working in a dynamic, startup environment
You should have a Bachelor’s or Master's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field from an accredited university, advanced technical education from a recognized program or demonstrated technical knowledge and equivalent work experience
While these are not deal breakers, we think it would be awesome for the team if you have any of the following bonus point items:
- Experience with Zuora application
- Prior experience with data migration and ETL/integration tools.
- Familiarity with Services Oriented Design Principles (SOA) and Web Services.
- Have experience in software development outside of the Salesforce ecosystem
- Salesforce Platform Developer 1 Certification
Company-sponsored Medical/Dental/Vision plans, long-term disability and life insurance, incentive stock options, 401K plan, employee assistance program, flexible spending accounts for medical and dependent day care, tuition reimbursement, veterinary care discount program, student loan refinance and match program, generous vacation and sick time allowance, 10 paid holidays, summer bonus 1/2 day off per month, anniversary day off, monthly awards with prize drawings, alternate schedules offer Friday afternoons off and a really cool office environment including beautiful outdoor patios with lounge chairs, massage chairs, free lunch Fridays, ping pong, monthly social events and much more.
Get a sneak peek inside our culture by checking out our Muse Profile at:
Digital Air Strike is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class.